Atlas Energy Systems is looking to hire a business manager to join the team and start working to make thermionic energy converters economically feasible. The business managers’ goals will be to help develop business models and financial projections, managing cash flows and general accounting, and to help attract investors and generate profits as soon as possible. We are looking for somebody who can work independently as well as in a group. In this role, you will apply a variety of skill sets in managing the day-to-day business aspects as well as getting our product developed at a profitable rate and find target markets who are in need of the energy converters.
Atlas Energy Systems is a start-up company dedicated to generating cheap, portable, and reliable electricity for all. We are working on making green energy solutions to reduce CO2 emissions world wide by introducing a product that can start to replace fossil fuel based energy production.
- MBA from an accredited university with 2+ years of experience
- Experience with financial planning and management
- Experience working with a hard technology product or problem
- Experience in automotive, oil and gas, defense, or manufacturing sectors
- Experience working with contractors and supply chain management
- Can work to create cost effective product pricing and generate maximum margin per device sold
- Develop business model for the technology and be able to identify key markets that would be interested in a direct heat to electricity energy converter
- Work closely with executive officers to align potential target markets and applications of the device
- Develop presentations and pitches for venture capitalists and potential customers showing findings of economic research
How To Apply
To apply please send an email to email@example.com with a link to this job posting and an attached .pdf of your resume. Applications without a link to the job posting will be reviewed with the assumption that you are looking to fill any open position at Atlas Energy Systems.